Our Summer List

Sunday, August 30, 2009


Back in May the kids and I made a list of all the things we wanted to do this summer. The list is hanging on the wall in my office and we mark each thing off as we do it. This morning feels like a real fall day, it was 57 when we woke up and I am thinking about that list. Summer isn't officially over for a few more weeks so I pulled down the list to check our progress. And you know what? We actually didn't do too bad, we crossed 21 things off of that list. I'm shocked. Usually I start off with the best of intentions and then forget about these things a little too quickly. So.....what's still on the list?

#1 A Pirate Party
#6 Build sand castles at the beach
#22 Go to Texas

Okay, the beach just isn't going to happen this summer and Texas??? We don't know anyone in Texas. No one. Wyatt's dream is to go to Texas because he said he just knows that is where all the cowboys are. Uhhh...sorry about Texas honey, but how many days left of summer? We might just be able to make that Pirate Party happen.

1 comment:

  1. Let me introduce myself...I'm Dani (over at Little Fists). And I'm from Texas.

    Thanks for stumbling upon my space so that I could stumble upon yours.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.