Embracing the PINK

Sunday, September 13, 2009

At least once a week Charlotte looks at herself in the hall mirror after she is dressed and declares herself "Pink-Delicious". Anything and everything is pink;  pink dresses, pink milk, pink ice cream, pink flowers, pink books. The girl just loves pink. She will say that things are just "so pink" and she told me a while back that she wished the whole world was pink and then everyone would be pink-happy. She might be right. I am not the biggest fan of pink, I don't mind pink but there are so many other colors out there. But I'm not about to turn three, she is. So, for Little Miss Pink's Birthday next month we are going all out pink. Pink balloons, pink cupcakes, pink ice cream, pink lemonade and a little pink party dress. She is going to be so pink-happy, I can't wait!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.