Rummage Sale Show & Tell (or me just showing off)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This is one of my very favorite rummage sale finds of the summer. The day I got this set I was at a town rummage sale in a small town nearby and would have probably missed this house if not for someone telling me I might want to stop there (thanks Cassie!). I'm so glad I did, I am in LOVE with this set. I first saw the stack of 8 rose plates, snatched them up as fast as I could...they were not marked but I didn't even ask because I knew I was buying them anyway. The man asked if $1.50 was okay. Wait...what? Oh yeah, that's fine I said and tried not to cheer out loud.. So then he tells me to hang on while he finds the rest, digs around under the table and comes up with the rest of the set, about 20 more pieces. It is the cutest little picnic set ever and it is all mine. It really doesn't take much to make my day.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.