Halloween Crafting:: Bargain-Style

Friday, October 2, 2009

I finished my Halloween wreaths but gave one away before I remembered to snap a picture, it was for my brother and his wife . Their wreath had two black crows on it along with some dried roses--they love  horror movies and all things Halloween, so it was much creepier than the others. I got these wreaths after Christmas lat year for 19 cents each at Joann Fabrics, they were marked down 90% if I remember correctly. After spray painting them black and adding these tiny little Halloween embellishments and ribbon I bought for around $1-2 for all, each wreath ended up adding up to less than a dollar to buy and make. Now that is some bargain crating, if I do say so myself.
Happy Friday!

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.