TrIcK or TrEat!

Today I made some delicious pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing and we packed them up and delivered them to some friends and family in these cute little treat bags.
 A while back Mimi Bella Boo  posted a link to another blog where I downloaded these free clip art Halloween images. I used some of these vintage images for our treat bags and also for the Halloween banner in my previous post. Go visit The Graphics Fairy and check out what she has over there, you won't be disappointed! Oh, and later I will try and find a link to the recipe for the super easy and yummy cupcakes I found in the October issue of Real Simple. Wishing you a night of many sweet treats!



**edited to add: I added the link for the cupcakes, just click on "Real Simple" above and it will take you right to the recipe. These cupcakes aren't just for Halloween, they would be perfect all Fall and great for Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    These are adorable!! What a treat for your friends to get such yummy cupcakes packaged in these cute bags! I love what you did with the boo banner down below too, the polka dots are just perfect! Thanks so much for adding my link to your post, that was so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.