Ring Around The Collar....

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

I fell in LOVE with these little displays at a store in Chicago (okay, it was the American Girl doll store...shhhh...) this  past weekend. These were for "Julie" the doll from the 70's.
Oh, the hanging beads, record players, lava lamps, bean bag chairs, Dallas, Good Times, Fat Albert,  cheesy commercials, bell-bottoms, carrying your comb in your back pocket, the music (both good and bad), The Brady Bunch, Coke and Pepsi in bottles, Kool-aid ....... I love it all. 
Since I was a young child in the 70's I think it would be so cool to be able to go back 
as an adult and see what it was like from that perspective. 
After taking these pictures on Saturday, 
then talking about a *fondue party* with my brother on Sunday, 
I got to thinking about all things 70's ...which got me to watching commercials and 
listening to some popular songs from the 70's...so FUNNY.
So, which era or time would you go back to if you could?


Oh , you have to watch this commercial, if you were around in the 70's you'll remember it:
click HERE.
.......and Have A Nice Day.
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.