The Calm Before The Storm....

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tonight the kids are at the Annual Christmas Eve eve Sleep-Over at my Uncle's house. I think there were going to be nine kids this year and it's Charlotte's first year going, as the #1 Rule for Attendance is that you must be potty-trained. This gave Eric and I the perfect  opportunity to wrap all of the presents and we did, I think we are now ready for the big day. It was so nice to be able to wrap the kids' presents without worrying about one of them coming down and finding Santa hard at work. It was also really nice to get to have uninterrupted conversation while we ate pizza and watched a few episodes of 30 Rock. The peace and quiet are welcome on the rare occasion that we get it but I will definitely be ready to pick them up in the morning. I can't wait to find out if the rumor that Santa and his sleigh really had been spotted in Macon was true and if there indeed was a surprise guest at the sleep-over. Oh, the magic of Christmas!

But for now I am turning in early as tomorrow promises to be a very long, busy, highly-anticipated day. Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Amy...that sounds like heaven! I had to do all our Santa wrapping in like two hours this A.M. while the kiddos were playing at their grandmothers. I would have loved my hubby's company and some TV and pizza!

    Have a very merry Christmas, Amy! I just love knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Maegan, you too!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to see/hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.