Down Came The Boxes...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009


It's official. The first day of December means the boxes come down from the attic, the tree comes inside and the Christmas music can now be played. I must say I am actually ready for the Christmas music just as much as I am the decorations and I have to find all of our records and cd's before I can start trimming the tree. We made our first trip up to the attic last night and the kids were so excited to start going through the boxes, it's so much fun to watch their reactions and see what they remember from the year(s) before. I found some things I forgot I bought at the end of the season last year (yay!) and a few oldies I am not so excited to have to endure yet another year. (Anyone need a singing mouse dressed as a drummer boy that sings "Deck The Halls" in a very annoying voice? ) Tonight Eric is going to get the tree in the stand and we will probably decorate most of it while he is at work tomorrow. Ooooh, I can't wait for my house to be filled with that Christmas tree smell!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.