Happy (Bench) Monday!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Today is my Baking Day, The Baking Day of the year. I am making all of my Christmas goodies today with a little help from Wyatt. My plan is to be completely done by tonight and out delivering with the kids tomorrow morning. That's my plan anyway and I think I'm going to be able to do it because I have back-up this week. Eric is off work all week, what a difference that makes! Yesterday I  finished my shopping, I am completely done. This is by far the earliest I have ever been done and it feels so good. Seriously. I am looking forward to enjoying the next few days and not being stressed out over all I still have to do....well, shopping-wise anyway.
*Here's what we're making today:
Chocolate (and white chocolate) covered pretzel twists
Chocolate covered pretzel rods rolled in Christmas sprinkles
Peanut Butter Blossom cookies
Chocolate chip cookie bars
Peanut butter sandwiched between Ritz crackers, covered in chocolate (not sure what to call these?)
Time for me & my little helper to get our aprons back on and get the Christmas music cranked back up. Happy Baking! Happy Monday!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.