Not A Good Sign.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's really not a good sign when your best possibility of a Holiday picture is the one where the kids are looking the opposite direction of the camera. Not good at all. I wanted Charlotte to try on her Christmas dress today anyway so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to try and take a few pictures of them together. I had pretty much decided against trying to get a good picture for a card (too much stress, I'm letting it go...) but I still would like some decent holiday pictures of them together. Is that too much to ask? Ummm....yep, apparently it is. It wasn't even that they wouldn't cooperate, actually they did pretty good but something just wasn't clicking today. Oh well. They did get sundaes out of the whole deal so not a bad day overall.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.