How To Start Your Day Off Right:

Friday, February 19, 2010

Run to the grocery store early to get milk before the man leaves for work (remember your grocery bags)
Pick yourself up some  flowers
Remember everything you came for!
Hear this on the radio on your way back home (just try not to sing along, you can't do it!)
Make the kids "kiddie-coffees" while you're drinking your coffee
Eat delicious no-calorie cupcakes served by the little one
And yes,  it's only 9:00 but I have high hopes for the rest of the day.
"Oh, we're half way there...."
Now tell me, how do YOU try and start your day off right?
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Today is a bad case of waking up on the wrong side of the bed -- still have three sick kids -- so i will wait to answer this or i will ruin the beauty of your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I'm sorry! I had two sick ones last week...I feel your pain. Hope everyone is better soon!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.