Happy Easter!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The eggs have been colored, Easter clothes washed, my eggs are boiling for my devilled eggs as I type this and once I'm positive the little ones are asleep I will be filling the baskets. Sometimes I wonder how it got to be that I am the one filling baskets and  hiding eggs...it seems like not that long ago I was the one searching for eggs on Easter morning. Crazy how that happens. Tomorrow I am really looking forward to homemade noodles and rolls...and it wouldn't be Easter without a Reesees egg, my very favorite candy.
                                            Hope everyone has  a great day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing a little while ago as I filled eggs! It's crazy to be the one behind it all, and sometimes I still wake up on days like tomorrow looking for my basket ;)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Easter!

    Love those dye covered fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Easter was great and all those eggs got found! We had a hunt in the woods at our lakeside camp. There, I don't worry if one goes missing -- some lucky animal gets a little feast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Easter photos. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.