Creativity Boot Camp::

Friday, June 11, 2010

So I am starting with Day 3 today but it's really Day 6 of Boot Camp.
Are you wondering why I am starting with Day 3 when I haven't posted anything else yet?
Yeah, I know. I am out of order....literally and figuratively out of order.
This post is kind of mixed up, like me.
So Boot Camp started this past Sunday. This has been such a crazy week week for us, usually our days are far more uneventful, this just happens to be an extra-busy one. I feel like I haven't had much time to sit down and really think enough about the Boot Camp assignments and work on it like I hoped to.
I am fine with the blog posts and pictures I don't have to put much thought into...the ones  that are just whatever I feel like shooting or talking about right in the moment, no problems there.
This I need to really think about though.
 I hope to get caught up tonight and have a longer, more involved post,  this weekend about Boot Camp: Week One.
So, Day 3....."Multilayered".
 I took it literally.



And then Day 2: "Picnic"


And the last one for today; Day 5: "Grow"


 
I don't know about you but I need quiet time for journaling, writing and just thinking. There's not  a lot of that around here this week, but that's okay.
If you have thought about checking out Boot Camp but have been a little apprehensive,  you still can. This is just the first week and it is a two-week course.
I knew this week would be busy and I gave myself permission ahead of time to work at my own pace and not stress over it. I want to challenge myself and learn something but I want to have fun, too.

Happy Friday y'all! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Any big plans?

6 comments:

  1. Ah. Lovely pictures, Amy.
    Just....lovely.
    I really like the necklace ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm completely behind, too. i'm giving myself permission to participate when i can, which will likely be once it is over, but whatever. i think i'll still be able to learn and grow from it at my own pace. btw...love those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fine to take boot camp at your own pace. I completely skipped a day, I'm hoping to go back at some point, the information will still be there. I love your take on multilayered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklaces are so beautiful!
    Your baskets with vintage tablecloth, and roses are very pretty too...:) Great photos!
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the multilayered! better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love those necklaces, especially the top one. Gorgeous! I hear you on the quiet time...

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.