Our Weekend Looks Like

Sunday, April 15, 2012


Photobucket


ordering in pizza and a saturday night movie
windows open
sunny
then rainy
and windy
new favorite movie: Charlotte's Web with Dakota Fanning(love)
lazy, lazy sunday
lego's on the floor
new pads of paper for drawing
crayons and markers scattered everywhere
stack of my favorite magazines
a sink full of dishes but no rush
coffee on the couch with my old-lady beagle
waiting for daddy to get home from his guy's weekend at the cabin
visiting great-grandma later today
full and slow at the same time, just the way i like it

*******
happy sunday to you
what does your weekend look like?





5 comments:

  1. well, in answer to your question, I totally did a post like yours. I linked over to you too.
    Sounds like you've had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend, indeed! Just curious... did you name your daughter after the classic!?! Was it a childhood favorite of yours? Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just getting back to blogging after several weeks off. Good to check in here again! I started a new photo blog this week so that's what's new this weekend. Hope it goes well. I'll still be trying to keep up with my two other blogs as well though! I'm going to follow you from my photo blog account too so you may see my name or face from two different accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend looked like family, pizza, shopping, starbucks,lawn mowing, yard saling, eating out, coffee, reading and relaxing some.
    Love that you had coffee with your old-lady beagle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my weekend was INSANE!!!
    babysitting 4 extra littles{ages 4 down to newborn}...
    church on sunday with my sons friend over for the afternoon!
    crazy i tell ya! :)
    have a great week, amy! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.