Huge $13 Shop Sale

Tuesday, October 9, 2012




This is the first time I have had any kind of  sale in my shop so I decided I would do 
a BIG one.
It is time for me to make room, like physically make room in my teeny-tiny office
for new stuff and lots of fun holiday stuff,  
 so I am having a big one day only sale.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Everything in my shop that is priced OVER $13 will be on sale for $13 for
 one day only on Saturday October 13.
So, that means.... 
this super cute necklace set regularly priced at $16.50?
Get it for $13 on Saturday.
This set of three fabric-wrapped frames priced at $22.50?
Get them for $13 on Saturday.
That's almost ten dollars off the regular price!
This awesome granny square afghan regularly priced at $18?
Mmmmm hmmm... snatch it up for $13 on Saturday.


Got it?
Regular shipping prices apply and these SALE prices are good only on 
Saturday October 13, 2012. Sale is for Central Time Zone hours, folks.

******


 ---> so spread the word.
or don't.....
and just go window shopping now and figure out what you are going to
buy on saturday for yourself.






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.