Lucky Day :: Shopping With Alicia from La Famille

Friday, November 23, 2012

Hi there.
I'm popping in-- a little exhausted, a little full and really just kinda wishing I could stay in my
pajamas for the rest of the weekend,  to tell you where you should go shopping this weekend.
Yes, shopping!
Right in the comfort of your own home, in your pj's.




My sweet blogging friend Alicia, of La Famille has an awesome little Etsy shop, La Famille At Home.
Have you seen it?
It is full of good stuff.
She always has some cool things in there, but right now she has some really cool things in there--
fun holiday stuff.  All handmade.

{ I thought I would show you just a few of my favorites.... }


1. chalkboard gift tags, 2. hand painted sign, 3. polka dot christmas planner, 
4. Home pillow,  5. joyeux noel sign,  6. framed chalkboard

>>>>>>>>>>>>

See what I mean?
I love that little polka dot planner.... just really wishing that Alicia's mad organizational
skills came with it!! That I would pay a lot for. : )
The best part?
Alicia is offering 20% off now through December 15. I love a sale!
Just enter the code lucky13 at check-out.
Now go start your shopping-- and show her some love.


Happy Black Friday, y'all.
Nobody get trampled or arrested today, k?



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.