Simple Things :: Paper Pinwheels

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last week I made these paper pinwheels for the dining room.
Whenever I am out thrifting or rummage sailing I always keep my eye out for old, falling apart books...
the more torn up they are,  the better.
I can't ever justify cutting up good books but I am happy to cut up the old ones.
I save the pages for projects like this and for making banners, wrapping packages or crafts with the kids.




So quick and easy, all you need is :: book pages, scissors, hot glue gun, hole punch and string.
See how to make them here.

>>>>>>>>

Happy Sunday, hope it's a good one.








2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Makes me want to play a record on my record play and have a party. Such a soft, vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got plans to make a pinwheel banner one of these days. I think it's impossible to look at a pinwheel and not feel happy. Love yours with the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.