Friday Favorites /// Rainbows + Unicorns Edition

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey there.
Good morning and Happy Friday!!!
I am greeting today with lots of exclamation points... because that's how I am feeling right now....
it is Friday... and a 4-day holiday weekend.
We are in our pajamas, drinking coffee + orange juice, eating blueberry muffins and there are Legos
and Calico Critters everywhere.
We have nowhere to be today and the whole weekend ahead of us.
And the sun is shining... you might wanna go ahead and cue the unicorns and rainbows....NOW.



My girl lost Tooth #3 , commonly known as toothy #3 around here, at school this week. 
She loved that she lost it at school and that her teacher got to see it. 
She loves her teacher so much that I sometimes (kinda jokingly and kinda not) tease her that 
she likes her teacher the best. 
I am so thankful for the two fantastic teachers my kids have this year.
There was a second letter to the Tooth Fairy asking her to write back please... 
I almost forgot but then remembered around midnight when I woke up from
 falling asleep on the couch.
Whew.

>A few other highlights from this week ::
Eric surprised me by making me an appt. to get my hair done this week and a scalp/head
massage that was sent straight from heaven.
I hate getting my hair cut, like really hate it(weird, I know) but this was perfect.
My husband is super thoughtful.


> My girl raised $50.06 all on her own by selling handmade Valentine's for 25 cents each.
I think she was pretty proud of herself  when we went to the animal shelter to donate
 it there last weekend.
 Things like this male me think that maybe I am not completely screwing my kids up...
like not completely maybe?


>You might have already seen this if you follow me on Instagram... 
 My friends and I got tickets to see Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field in July.
I am beyond excited and we are already counting down the days!
It's good to have something planned to look forward to.


> My boy was interviewed at school this week by the local newspaper and was on the news
because his class wrote letters to soldiers before Christmas and his soldier wrote back,
sent pictures and sent him some Korean money.

.........

There's a little bit of my week via Instagram...
I'm linking up with Jeanett at Life Rearranged,  here.
I am headed out of town tomorrow to celebrate one of my oldest
BFF's big 40th Birthday.
A night away with 4 of my best girlfriends... I think we are all beyond excited and
are all looking so forward to a night away from our regular lives + responsibilities.

                      Source: Uploaded by user via Amy on Pinterest



Hope you all have a  FANTASTIC  weekend!


life rearranged

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.