Around Here

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just a few snapshots of our house this week... Summer Style.
There is lots of cut flowers, coffee on the front porch, windows open, the summer linens are out...
Oh, how I do love Summer Vacation. 
Oh- and the fact that it has been in the 70's and low 80's means there is no complaining at all about the heat... yet.




Hope you are all having a GREAT week so far!
Is school out yet for you?
OH! Hey, did you see my #2 on my mantle up there?
I just got that at the Nada-Farm Barn Sale... I am in loooove with it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

PS- I am a little bit obsessed with this blog... it's not new,  but new to me.
I really do LOVE every little thing about it.
Have any new,  new to you,  or favorite blogs I should be reading?? 
Do tell, I love finding new ones.




2 comments:

  1. When I went to see Alicia I almost bought a 4. Man I'm kicking myself for passing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have fresh flowers in jars everywhere. And windows open! And coffee on the back porch.

    Viva la summer!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.