State Fair

Wednesday, August 24, 2016


State Fair 2016.
It was actually a really, really fun way to celebrate my Birthday this year.
I think the livestock part is still our favorite but the carnival will always be my most favorite place to photograph at the Fair.
I think I have a few new favorites in here!
After not posting for nearly 5 months now, I could talk about the memories and how big the kids were the last time we were here several years ago, or the stage of life we are in right now or birthdays and how some years they are a lot of fun and others...they just aren't.
BUT  instead, I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking and tell you that the lemon shake-ups never, EVER disappoint.




/////////////////////////






4 comments:

  1. There is something quite mesmerising about the fair. Lovely photos and a belated Happy Birthday x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taruhan Bola You should write about the model/version on the blog. You can expose it's perfect. Your blog examination should widen your readership.I am really grateful for your blog post. I find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work..looking for affordable and trusted hosting?come and visit Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy belated birthday..God bless you. It's fun celebrating birthday with family and friends. And visiting a fair on the same day is an additional happiness. Rides look amazing.

    Los Angeles party planners


    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.