Trying Not To Lose Our Marbles.....

Monday, November 16, 2009


Happy Bench Monday! It's a rainy, dreary Monday around here so this is probably how the kids will be all day today; at home,  cozy in their pajamas. I love Mondays. We have nothing to do, nowhere we have to go and today is a perfect day to stay in, plus we all had a busy weekend so we've earned a day to just be lazy. I had a great time shopping in Chicago, the kids had lots of fun with daddy and Sunday we celebrated my sister's birthday at my mom & dad's which means all the cousins got to play together all afternoon. A great day. A great weekend.
Today I have so much I should be getting started on besides just the usual laundry, cleaning, scrubbing the bathroom, etc. I have some projects I am really itching to get started on and I know I should begin going through toys and other stuff around the house--time for out with the old and in with the new.
I think I'm going to have to come up with a few fun crafts and projects for the little ones later on since there will be no going outside today and possibly for the next few days if the weather man is right.
Hope everyone else has a great day and a great week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.