Score!

Friday, May 4, 2012


Oh, Rummage Sale season, how I have missed you.
My little partner and I are back in business with our rummaging routine and we have
 already scouted out our stops for tomorrow morning.
But check out what I found today, for a mere 25 cents. 
One quarter, friends.









There are a bunch of these, maybe fifty or more and they are about 5x7 I think.
Now to figure out what to do with them...?
Any ideas?

*****************

And a few of my favorite Insta-shots from this week, but not all since I can't do collages still, 
which is super annoying. Hopefully Picmonkey has that feature figured out, 
much sooner rather than later.










There's just a little bit of our week.
I am glad it is Friday, I am really ready for the weekend.
Hope you all have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend, too.
Lots of rain in the forecast for us but that's okay.
Any plans for you?


life rearranged





5 comments:

  1. make a little bunting...using twine and hooking them on with clothespins then hang it on your wall somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! the kids and i scored big time at garage sale mania today! :)
    so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those cards! that was a righteous score indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart your pictures. Like big time! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.