Something For The Week Ahead

Monday, March 24, 2014


Hey there.
Happy Monday.
I thought I would start off this week with a few things that would set the mood for the week ahead-- plus a few of my favorite
pictures from the weekend!

This is going to be a crazy-busy week and I'm hoping that starting it off right with a good mind set
will be just what I need.
But as for today, there is NO school(yay!) and we are going roller skating with friends later.
Now that is the way to start off a brand new week, if you ask me!




Picture of the Chicago skyline above, from Navy Pier, using the #waterlogue water paint app.
I    L  O  V  E   this !!!
And below, the ferris wheel at Navy Pier.
This just makes me happy.
And Charlotte and I cannot wait to go back this Summer and ride it! 




This is me pretty much... right here.
And that's okay.




I am in a hair rut... Well, I'm perpetually in a hair rut, if you want the truth.
My hair is thick and a little wavy, I have an annoying cowlick and I am lazy and don't like
 to spend a whole lot of time on it. If I had a magic power it would be to wave a wand over my
 head and have my hair fixed + looking AWESOME.
I love her hair... thinking I need bangs like this to cover this big,
 funky WRINKLE between my eyes...
BOO for getting old.




And these just made me laugh...
If cussing bothers you, you had better stop reading.
If we were friends in real life you would know that I can sometimes, on occasion,
 cuss like a SAILOR.
Okay, so maybe a lot of the time.
(But not in front of the kids)





///////////

I hope your week is off to a great start!
Happy, Happy Monday.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.