Patting Myself On The Back...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


I am. I am patting myself on the back for knocking off the last possible thing on our "Summer To Do List"(I am still not counting Texas, not fair). I said I was going to have the Pirate Party and I did. I said we were going to do it over the summer and we did not. But we did have it over this past weekend, which is just barely into Fall. So we only had two little cousins over for it and I didn't really go to too much trouble but the kids had a lot of fun. And I kept my word. Wyatt got to help me decorate, make a sign and help make the maps for each kid (except his) and he loved being able to help while his sister was asleep. Here are the anxious kids with their maps, ready to start hunting--minus the littlest Pirate.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.