Who me? Over The Top? Why, Thank You!

Thursday, October 22, 2009


 Okay, so Karina at Bunches and Bits   presented me with this award. So nice! Especially since I don't really think anyone is actually reading here most days, even my own husband doesn't even read my blog! But that's okay. Anyway, I found her blog through Flickr...she is super creative and those little lunches she makes for her daughter are just too much! Go check her out! So now I am awarding my real-life-super-crafty friend Jennifer at Mimi Bella Boo  and also Freckles & Fairytales (who is not my real-life friend but I recently came across her blog and I just adore it!)
The rules of this award are simple:
1) Answer the questions with only one worded answers (questions are below)
2) Thank the blogger who gave it to you over and over and over (that’s exaggerated a bit)
3) Pass it on to your favorite blogs


1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? fixed!
3. Your mother? Karen
4. Your father? John
5. Your favorite food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? unsure
7. Your favorite drink? margarita!
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? creating
11. Your fear? countless
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? cabin
14. Something you aren’t? fake
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? camera
17. Where did you grow up? Illinois
18. Last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? black
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? TROUBLE!
22. Your friends? loyal
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? rainy
25. Missing someone? Yep
26. Vehicle? wagon
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Anthropologie
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? hmmmm......
32. Your best friend? Tara
33. One place that I go over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Cassie
35. Favorite place to eat? Beach House

1 comment:

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.