Junk Jewelry

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love, love, love jewelry, all kinds of jewelry, but nothing real fancy. I am a collector of what
I cal "Junk Jewelry" ...ummm......that means cheap jewelry. Cheap and cute. Sure, I love it that I have some special jewelry that has been passed down to me that I will then pass down to Charlotte one day,  but the junk jewelry is really my favorite. I love all types of jewelry; original, funky, simple, cute, bold. colorful, vintage, costume, antique--you name it. And I don't care where it comes from--Target, Kohl's, Rummage Sales, Claire's, Big Department Stores, little, tiny shops, antique stores.....I will look anywhere.  And unlike clothes, jewelry always fits and makes me feel good, no leaving the store in a depression because I couldn't find any jewelry in my size. Oh, and if it's a really good bargain? All the better. No diamonds or pearls for me, I'll just have my junk jewelry!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.