NieNie Love

Wednesday, November 25, 2009



I am surprised it took me this long to do a post about NieNie. I think most people that blog or read blogs, or know me personally, have heard of Stephanie Nielson's blog NieNie Dialogues. And if you haven't? Got check it out as soon as you are done reading this. I discovered this blog almost two years ago and was instantly smitten. Or obsessed, whatever you want to call it. She is an amazing mom of four that is the coolest, most creative, sweetest person ever--you can just tell that's how she really is from reading her blog. A few months after I discovered her blog Stephanie and her husband were in a serious plane crash and are still recovering from critical burns. She is really someone to look up to, the kind of mother and person you hope to be. I thought this of her before her accident and even more so afterwards, she really is inspiring. I could go on and on about her but I won't...just see for yourself. And you can read one of my favorite posts of hers right here. Be ready to fall in love with her, her blog and her family!

 

      No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

      leave me a comment...you know you wanna.