Is She Really Still Talking About Muffins?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Yes, she is. Maybe I should take this opportunity to apologize to my five (6?) readers for this right now. I promise the muffin talk won't go on forever, really. Please don't abandon me just yet.
Anyway, the baking has really slowed down, I baked about 5 dozen batches yesterday and none today. Tomorrow morning we meet with the reporter from the newspaper and my last post reminded me that maybe I should be a little nervous about what the kids will say. Hmmmm...wish me luck on that one, I might need it.  I am  guessing that by now we have raised around $275 in just seven days. Just me and the kids. And I'm proud of us, if I do say so myself.

A friend sent us a check in the mail for her muffins last week and with it was this little card above. I think we get credit for showing kindness because of what we are doing but without everyone else's kindness and support we wouldn't be able to help in this little, tiny way at all. Everyone has been so great; ordering from us, making donations and just asking about our muffin project. People really are good and want to help and that is a very important lesson I have learned through this. And I think that makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.