T.G.I.F.

Friday, January 15, 2010

It's funny that even though I don't work (you know what I mean) it is still such a relief when Friday rolls around. Eric is home with us and all things are more relaxed and it doesn't hurt that I have back-up now. There is still that feeling of excitement, wondering what we're going to do, and even if we don't do much at all, we could if we wanted to, right? Tonight I may or may not meet some friends out to listen to a band, and we may or may not go pick out paint for the bathroom at some point this weekend. That's why I love the weekends. This is what our Friday has looked like so far today:


The kids have been playing with their cousins all day so there have been lots of baby dolls, playing house, mailman, Prince & Princess, Legos, Max & Ruby, The Flinstones, snacks, books and pretend picnics. Hope you all have a Happy Friday and a great weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.