Channeling My Inner Granny::

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Check out my super adorable pink, rosey smock. A smock, you say? Yes, a smock and I don't care if I do look like a grandma in it, I love it. I have quite a few aprons and obviously I  just love anything vintagey but I have come to realize that aprons actually serve a very important purpose besides just being cute. And so do smocks. Whenever the kids and I bake we all wear our aprons, even Wyatt who has a blue denim one with a "W" on the front that my mom made for him. The other day when we were baking he said; "Mommy, since I have my apron on I don't even need a towel...look" and proceeded to wipe his hands on his apron. My boy is a genius and so is the person that made aprons so cute to begin with. Oh and this adorable pink smock of mine? $3 at my favorite antique store.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I totally want one! So super adorable, Amy! And have you not heard of "granny chic"...what's old is in, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I do a lot of baking, and I don't have one. I must invest in one... or steal one from my grandmother. She has tons :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous. I love smocks. And yours is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that smock! That fabric is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.