Look Closer.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

 
Winter is not my favorite season. As a matter of fact, of the four it is probably my least favorite. But instead of dwelling on how much I don't like it I am trying to appreciate Winter this year, okay endure the winter without complaining (as much). Over the weekend I had  time to take a walk by myself with my camera and I was almost amazed at how pretty even Winter can be. Do you see the heart in the ice in the fourth picture? Wyatt pointed that out to me. I think he is going to be just like his daddy, who knows a lot about trees, plants and nature, and that makes me really happy. And of course without Winter we would not appreciate the warmer weather and everything that comes with the other seasons...that's what I keep telling myself anyway.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.