Looking Forward::

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today is a big day around here....it's Eric's birthday and it's kind of a big Birthday, too. The kids and I have been making decorations, cards and wrapping presents. This morning I had a chance to run a few quick errands while Wyatt was at school and my mom was watching Charlotte and as soon as I set out on my way I. got. a. flat. tire. Do these things only happen to me or is it everyone? Because I only had about an hour and a half, there was definitely no time for a 45-minute delay. Instead of crying right there in the auto shop parking lot I decided that it was okay if things didn't turn out exactly the way I planned today and got over myself. All is well. Tonight we are celebrating by going out for Mexican which is always Eric's first choice, the kids are excited and really, really hope they shove daddy's face in the fried ice cream...we'll see!
Happy Birthday to my sweet husband, looking forward to another great year with you!

1 comment:

  1. You are most certainly not the only one those things happen to! I have had to "get over myself" and move on many a times. I'm glad you were able to do it and I hope you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.