Home!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh, we are home.
 We came home hot, tired, mosquito-bitten and full of sand.
We came home with lots of laundry and lots of rocks...and even a few shells.
We also came home speaking to each other and with no one (me) in tears.
So it was a success.
So this is what I was doing before we left and this is what I am doing today.
Laundry, housework, trying to get caught up on everything.


Thank you so much for all the comments, well-wishes for our trip and for welcoming Corrine.
And a big hello to a few new readers that are here by way of Corrine.
Tomorrow I will be back with vacation pictures, you might be really sick of them by the end of the week, I'm just warning ya.
The beach was so pretty and therefore I may have taken 1.5 million pictures.
 Okay, maybe not that many.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Good to be home, aye? ;)
    Well, except for unpacking and aaaaaall that laundry. (man, do I know what you're talking about!!)
    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all your photos!! :)
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success is sweet! Laundry....not so much. Looking forward to the vacation photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry after a trip is the pits!1
    Glad it was a tear-free trip.
    Can't wait to see pics!
    Enjoy the night

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home -can't wait to see your photos!!!
    Which way did you head?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home and OH MAN, I sure hope that laundry just flies by. That is the worst part of Vacation, coming home and cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Nothing like laundry to shake you from that vacation daze.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.