Day 3

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So I told you I would be back today with a glimpse of our nie-nie style back-to-school dinner.
But I kinda lied.
Last night I saw The Help (amazing) and got home pretty late and today after we drop off Mr 1st Grade, my mama, the little lady and I are heading out of town in search for curtains.
My mom said she & my dad would get me living room curtains for my birthday and I cannot find any
I like anywhere. I know just what I want which always seems to be a curse.
If I can't find any she is going to make me some though so we are hitting a couple fabric stores, too.
Wish me luck!
A sneak-peek from the table Monday night....




Oh, and if you are wondering how Miss Charlotte is adjusting to being home by herself again...
let me tell you what she was doing when we got home yesterday morning from school drop-off;
She was busy setting up a Little People village scene in the living room and chanting/singing;

"I get to play by myself all day...I get to play by myself all day...
I can play with Wyatt's legos today...because I get to play by myself all day..."

{hahahahahahaha}
I think she'll adjust.

7 comments:

  1. awww that is so sweet. sounds like she's doing just fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love playing by myself too, I must admit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, it really made me chuckle, bless her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh! love the table! i am inspired! i told the kids i was gonna make mud pie for the first day of school and they don't know what that is. they think i will be diggin up dirt in the backyard, i think! can't wait to surprise them! but now i think i need to think about a dinner too and some freshy crayons, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your table! i'll have to do something cool too. good luck with your curtains :| i don't like figuring out curtains...it's not a lot of fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your pictures of the Nie Nie style feast! I'm hosting my kids feast tomorrow.... :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.