Insta-Week

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wow, I take so many pictures with my iphone in a week, it's kind of ridiculous.
But the good kind of ridiculous.
I love it.
My favorite photo app right now for editing is SmugMug.


Photobucket


Charlotte and I made these necklaces this week.
The beads are just plain wooden beads from Hobby Lobby that we dyed in kool-aid.
I just mixed a little water with the kool-aid in a small bowl and let them sit in there over night.
So easy and they smell like cherry, too. Yum.



Photobucket



Date night last Friday night.
We went to see a concert out of town, out for a yummy dinner and drinks first.
Kids stayed at grandma & grandpa's, it was a lot of fun and much needed.




I love looking back at a week's worth of pictures and see what all we really did.
Of course this isn't the half of it here but just a glimpse into our week.
We are looking forward to a busy Saturday and a not-so-busy Sunday. Yay.
We have friends in town from Nashville and Colorado and a fun Earth Day celebration
we are taking the kids to this morning.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

life rearranged





5 comments:

  1. i love your photos! how do you make the collages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an amazing week! the necklaces are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the backyard shot!

    I've hardly taken a photo lately. It's quite refreshing, but I know I'll probably regret it!!

    Have a great week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like your week was full and amazing! :)
    i LOVE those necklaces...so cute!
    have a great weekend, amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great weekend girlie. It poured here.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.