13 random, just-popped-into-my-head as I am typing kind of things....
wanna join in? leave your 13 random things in the comments...or even just one or two.
1. i kind of really like the brad paisley song mud on the tires...and i am not even a BP fan,
or a modern country music fan, for that matter. can we still be friends? please?
2. i love to see the sun rise, just love it.
3. i really wanna go to craft weekend. i am on the waiting list.....
4. one day i will have a margarita machine in my house.
5. i love freshly bathed kids in their pajamas.
6. next month is my 12th anniversary...how in the hell did that happen?
7. i love cereal and never get tired of frosted mini-wheats. yum.
8. i have another library fine, this time it might be worse than before. i know, i know...
9. i am terrible with directions and love the compass on my iphone, i think it just
might have kinda changed my life. it's the little things, friends.
10. flowers make me happy--daisies, peonies, sunflowers, zinnias....i will take them all
11. i know it's wrong but i kinda love the show mob wives. trashy?
it sure is. i am not proud, just being honest.
12. i hate buying bras--who wants to spend a bunch of money on a bra?
well, not me and they never fit perfectly which makes me like them even less.
13. we are planning a star wars backyard party for the summer. i think i might even
be more excited about it than the kids.
"stronger than she thought"
oh yeah, i do love that.
from here. you should buy yourself one for mother's day.
11 more days until Summer vacation.