One of the many reasons why I love instagram and taking pictures every day on my
phone is looking back at the end of the week and seeing all of the things
I actually did do this week.
It makes me feel good about myself.
Or better anyway.
1. shipped out my very first orders from my shop-wooohooo!
2. knocked another thing off of our Summer List (late night swimming)
3. read a Bobbsey Twins book with the kids
4. visited the children's museum
5. Relay for Life meetings
6. had a picnic in the Rock Garden
7. watched my niece's baseball game
8. had a lemonade stand
9. took a country drive
10. dreamed of a vacation(like many times a day)
11. took lots of pictures with my big camera
12. cleaned out and organized the linen closet
13. swimming lessons
Now I feel much better about feeling like I accomplished basically nothing this week.
But, in the spirit of keeping it real, let's look at just a fraction of the things I did not accomplish
1. fix a proper meal
3. get caught up on the laundry
4. step outside and not immediately start sweating
5. fix my hair ...or my face
6. do any serious cleaning... or semi-serious for that matter
7. tackle my office mess
8. wear a bra half the time
9. try to plan a short little family trip like I planned to
10. reschedule kid's dentist appts. they need before school starts in one month
11. return a phone call i have been putting off
12. call the dr.
13. make Relay for Life t-shirts for our team
There you have it.
Nothing like making yourself feel good one minute and then like a total failure the next.
Oh well, I have big plans for next week.
* Wish me luck with Relay For Life tonight!
We will be walking from 6pm- 7 am...and it's gonna be hot.
Lots of happy thoughts, prayers, texts and such would be appreciated...
and keep me entertained : )