Ella, Louis, Madeleine & Sunflowers

Monday, July 16, 2012




hey there.
happy monday to you.
oh, and speaking of happy...
i came across the cutest little urban garden over the weekend, right between two parking lots.
just a tiny patch of grass full of sunflowers.
i wish these were all in my backyard.
really, how could your day not start off good if you got to look at these every morning?
instant happiness.













can you even stand it?
so pretty.
now i am already mentally planning our garden for next year since this Summer it pretty much failed,
and sunflowers are on it, again...it is gonna happen.
it will.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the past week I have been listening to Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong and
 Madeleine Peyroux non-stop on my computer, i can't get enough. 
if you like oldie-french-sounding-jazzy-blues you should check out Madeleine Peyroux.
so, so good.



hope your week is off to a good start.
come back here tomorrow morning for coffee, why don'tcha?






3 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous. I love it when small spaces like these are used rather than abandoned, it puts a smile on my face just like these Sunflowers. Great photos :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice perspective darlin! I adore sunflowers, but black eyed susans are my favorite. I'll be back for coffee tomorrow.

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  3. pure goodness right there and in the CITY! wowza:)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.