DIY /// Crackers + Fancy Shoes

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


I thought I would share two simple little DIY projects today, and I am really kinda
stretching it to even call them "projects".
The first is these super quick + easy seasoned oyster crackers.
Eric made homemade chili last week so we had a bunch of oyster crackers left over and I thought they
would be good with soup this week, but plain old oyster crackers are not my favorite.

So here's what we did, and I have no measurements, just use your judgement.

Pour oyster crackers in a bowl and add a little olive oil, maybe a couple of teaspoons
Add a little sea salt(or regular salt) and pepper, mix up well with spatula
Add a little garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix well
Spread out on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 200*


Yum.
Now all you need is some tomato soup!
I think I need a good recipe for homemade tomato soup. Anyone have one?

/////////////////////////




These brown Mary Jane-style shoes of mine needed just a little something extra so I thought these orange flowers would dress
them up nicely for Fall.
The flowers are actually an old pair of clip-on earrings that I found at an antique store for a dollar or two.
If you wanted to attach the flowers permanently you could hot glue them on but I wanted to be able to
take them off so I just attached them temporarily by sticking the post through the hole and bended the earring post around the strap.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Simple, cute + quick.
That's my style.
Happy Thursday, y'all.
Oh and a little shop update-- HERE.








3 comments:

  1. love your little DIY's amy!:)
    my friend tara has a good tomato soup recipe.
    http://justaddfaithtrustandpixiedust.blogspot.com/2012/10/tomato-basil-soup.html

    and her pumpkin soup is amazing too!:)
    http://justaddfaithtrustandpixiedust.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-favorite-part-of-day.html

    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i've had those crackers...yum!! and your shoes are super adorable. happy fall, shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for me to have the honour to read this excellent post. From the glog i know that in the wedding moment, the host shoule pay a lot of attention in the detail like the bride should wear proper pearl bracelet with matchable loose pearl, also shoule carefully choose pearl strand necklace and the find black pearl ring .

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.