Check ME Out

Sunday, January 20, 2013


So- I couldn't even wait until Coffee on Tuesday to show off what I did here on this little blog of mine.
Go ahead. Look----------->
See those three sweet little social media icons over there?
See em'?
I DID THAT.
And they work.
Go ahead and go click on them, please. Seriously, do it.



I know, I know.
I shouldn't be this excited and proud, these are not new... thousands of people have figured this out before me... I know all of this.
But I am pretty technology-challenged so I am super excited about this....
And nope, I am not even trying to play it cool... not even a little bit.
Let's not even talk about how long it took me to figure this out, k?
{That would be super embarrassing}

This little step-by-step tutorial here is the only way I ever could have figured this mess out.
Seriously, it's all like a foreign language to me but she makes it way easier for people like me.

..............

Okay, so I'm gonna go stare at my sidebar for a little bit longer if you don't mind.
Damn, I'm good.
Happy Monday,  friends.



4 comments:

  1. YES you're right ...they all work!! Now I'm going to check out that tutorial link and maybe figure out too. I really didn't want to get to the ironing pile today anyways:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally get this...it take me hours to change things on my blog, so I am very, very impressed. Will be checking that tutorial out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. high fives!!!!!!!!!
    i am SO doing this!
    i've been TRYING to figure it out FOREVER.
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me laugh amy!! seriously though, way to go. this html stuff is tricky!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.