A collection of snapshots of our days; little everyday moments caught by my lens.
Looking through the pictures on my Nikon and on my phone this week makes me realize
how many are taken inside these days... man, I am so, so ready to be outside again.
Spring, we are ready and waiting!
1. a cold day- but the sun was shining so it was bearable
2. afternoon light from my view on the couch
3. my man working his magic in the kitchen
4. a shot of purple
5. playing in the backyard... this girl loves the snow!
6. new thrift store game, 1950's version of tic-tac-toe
7. wyatt's classroom; 2nd grade art work
8. around the house
9. Sunday, the one day we very occasionally take the newspaper
10. family day: note our make-shift bowling lane on the living room floor
11. snow covered tree in the back yard
We had a great weekend which ended in family over for pizza + bowling today... cousins playing, dressing up... it was a good day.
Actually, it was a really good week.