Little Bit Of Carnie Love

Monday, August 5, 2013


Confession: I have a love/hate relationship with Carnivals.
My dream would be to get into one before it opened and be the only person there.
Weird? Creepy?
Maybe.
The colors, the rides, the nostalgia... that's what I love.
And I don't really even ride the rides.



Now doesn't that just make you want to...
ride a ride?
eat a funnel cake?
have a lemon shake-up?
The only thing I had was some of those mini cinnamon + sugar donuts in a bag.
Yum.

What's your favorite thing at the fair?

:::::::::::::::
Have a great Monday !




5 comments:

  1. Great photos!! I love the old look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pix. My favorite thing at the fair is the swings. I love going on them barefoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be great to walk around a carnival without the crowds too! Luv the pics :)

    Rowdy Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your photos and the effects you have on them:) we are hoping to attend a fair next week...it's 154th year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the furry, feathered creatures:-) Oh and the corn dogs and sweet corn and chocolate milkshakes are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.