My Mantra :: The In Between Is Mine.

Monday, September 23, 2013


"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine. I am mine..."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Check out this bracelet my girlfriends got me for my birthday.
The inside of the bracelet is inscribed with lyrics from  "I Am Mine"  by Pearl Jam, one of my favorite songs by them and some
of my most favorite song lyrics ever.
Looking down and seeing this little bracelet on my wrist makes me so happy.




You know how something comes along and just speaks to you, resonates with you, it seems like it was written for you... 
or was actually just put there for you to see?
It could be a book, a quote, something that a person says, a line or theme in a movie.... anything.
That's how I feel about this line.

To me it means....
I make the choices, the in between is open, it's not all out of my control, I do have a say in my
 own life, in what happens to an extent, and how I live it... what I DO or don't do.
The In Between Is Mine.

::::::::::::::::

Do you have a favorite quote, saying, verse or line?
What is it? I'd love to hear.

Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. I adore the bracelet and the quote. Just adore!

    You KNOW I have a favorite lyric. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to know what it is, Alita! of course you do.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.