'Tis the Season to be chilly here in the Midwest.
The cold, oh the cold... it's coming, it's definitely coming.
Instead of whining and fighting the impending Season(I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll do that later), I thought I would share a few
of my most favorite cozy-weather things.
1. A hot mug of coffee in my hands. The best.
2. Old faded quilts + afghans
4. Stacks of books.
5. Baking- bread, pies, cakes, cookies...
6. Candles. Lots of candles.
7. Twinkle lights int he house
8. Hot Chocolate with LOTS of mini marshmallows
9. A fire in the fireplace
10. Holing up inside, while it's snowing outside, and watching movies with the kids on the couch under a bunch of blankets and eating popcorn!
What are your favorite ways to survive the cold months?
Any little things that make Winter bearable for you?