AND.... That's A Wrap.

Thursday, December 26, 2013


Hard to believe it's the day after already... but it is.
But, Christmas is not officially over for us,  as we have another family celebration today.
I am really, really ready to lounge around all day(instead of just all morning) in my pajamas and watch the kids play with their new things,
to try to get from room to room without stepping on Legos and roller skates, to start reading my new book... all of it.





If you want to know the honest truth, I am always relieved when the Holidays are over... I do love them, don't get me wrong,  but I am also
ready to get back to some kind of normalcy too, ya know?
I have decided that Christmas is wonderful and tiring, depressing and magical all at once.


I'm ready to enjoy the rest of this Christmas break with the kids and I am totally and completely ready to move into 2014.
Big changes  need to come  in the New Year and I'm still trying to figure it all out... but I'm ready for it.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the rest of your holiday season!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.