Perfect Summer Saturday Night

Saturday, July 19, 2014


There are so many reasons to love Summer and Summer nights specifically. 
Too many to list really. 
Here is one of my most   f  a  v  o  r  i  t  e   ways to spend a Saturday night in the Summer...


Twinkle lights
Prayer flags 
Candles- lots of them
Incense 
Glass of wine





Not pictured might just be my laptop and Season 6 of The Gilmore Girls. 
Just maybe. 
I'm still hoping to be Lorelei Gilmore when I grow up...
I'm a little afraid I'm running out of time though. 
Little bit.
Doesn't it sound just lovely ?



Happy Weekend to you !



/////////








1 comment:

  1. that picture is all things that i love!!! give me the twinkly lights and a place for them to shine!!!
    gilmore girls? i have been recording and watching them for months. i think i have finally seen them all at least once. or twice. to the point where i turn it on while i am busy and i can just listen :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.