An Awesome Freaking Monday + A Fall List Update

Monday, October 27, 2014


Today was the most perfect October day.
I   just really, really  l  o  v  e   October this year... in case you hadn't noticed.
We have had gorgeous weather, just what you hope for and expect this time of year and the trees seem exceptionally
beautiful to me.

Oh, but today.
Today was my favorite.
After school we made a quick trip to the Pumpkin Patch to get our pumpkins for carving tonight.
When we got home we made popcorn, watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and carved pumpkins.
Now our pumpkins are sitting here all lit up with candles in them.
The windows are open, the weather is perfect.
Today has been one awesome freaking Monday.




Earlier I was looking back at my Fall List post from early September, here.
I wanted to remind myself what was on my list and update it as far as what I have
 actually completed so far... and what I might still wanna do maybe.

{Here's My List}

1. Make Pumpkin Bars
2. Read a really good scary book or a mystery 3. Visit the Pumpkin Patch 
4. Make a pie { Apple? Pumpkin? }
5. Watch ::  You've Got Mail
6. Make  a Fall wreath
7. Take a solo photo drive when the leaves are changing colors
8. Have coffee on the front porch early in the morning as much as possible
9. Visit the Apple Orchard
10. Have fires in the fire pit when we can

11. Find a new pair of super cute(but not super expensive) BOOTS 





So I'm dropping the Fall wreath... Christmas wreath maybe?
But I do still want to read a really good scary book and/or mystery and I still have not 
found my dream boots, but I bet I will still. It's early.
And the pie.
Yes, still the pie for sure.I'm thinking that if I ever have a totally free 
weekend day(will that ever happen again?) I am so making a pie.
I will make that pie.





I guess there's just a few more days left in October to still do anything else I was hoping to
 do before Halloween then, huh?
It's going to be a super busy week but I am looking forward to it, having kids really reminds 
me of the excitement I felt as a kid in the days leading up to Halloween... 


Happy Monday + Have a great week! 

::::::::::::::::::::::::






2 comments:

  1. If you haven't read her blog yet, Anne from Modern Mrs. Darcy *just* posted today a list of spooky but not horror stories. I've read lots of them and it's a great list! I think she has 45 recommendations in all! I love her blog! www.modernmrsdarcy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! I have never read that blog before, I am going to check it now! Thanks so much for sharing... I love getting new suggestions from you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.