Thinking About My Goals For 2015

Friday, December 26, 2014




Making My Health A Priority ///

I have one of the same goals every year and it's a goal that could make me really depressed and want to quit before I even start,
but I won't even go there because there's no reason to go down that road.
Instead, it is a goal for me again this year and always will be I am quite sure.

This morning, the day after Christmas, it is fifty degrees and sunny and instead of doing some after Christmas shopping I got up,
put on my new workout clothes and took a walk.
I listened to a Fresh Air podcast and happily walked for a while.
And yes, I said "happily"... It's Day 1 folks, so I am happy... Let's see how long that lasts.


::::::::

So this is just one of my goals.
I have been doing lots of thinking about what I need and want in my life in 2015.
I have tried to really consciously think about what I need a lot more of and what I need a lot less of.
It's not always as easy as it sounds... Sometimes you don't want to have to face the reality of what you need more and less of,
because you know it's not going to be easy.
At all.
And not only that, but if you're anything like me, the fear of failing(again!) is kind of overwhelming.
It makes you not even want to start... Because why start, again?
But I am. I am determined to try this... yet again.
Just like we all do, because we want better and need better and because we are going to keep trying.
The next week or so and into January I will be talking and thinking a lot about the new year and my personal goals for 2015.
Exercise and getting my butt moving is definitely at the top of my list this year, I want my physical and mental health
to be at the top of my list this year, as it should be. 


:::::::::

Do you have any goals/hopes/dreams for the New Year?
How do you hold yourself accountable for these goals?
If you have any advice or anything at all you would like to share on your own goals or how to stay motivated or anything at all...
I would love to hear it.

  


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.