Remember That One Time I Tried To Open An Etsy Shop?

Friday, July 13, 2012

Oh, good Lord.
I could say a whole lot worse but I won't because my kids might read this one day.
Or my mom.
And she would be mad.
So.....
Yeahhhhh, this whole Etsy shop thing?
Way more work than I expected and I think my 7-year old could have figured out the whole PayPal thing way before now.
One fear I had is that I wouldn't be smart enough to do this and ummm....I really hope that's not true
cause that would be super embarrassing, especially since 1.5 trillion other people can figure it out.





But anyway....
So my little shop is officially up and running.
Or it's up anyway, not so sure about the "running" part...fingers crossed.
I'm nervous about it all--but it's done for now and I am happy about that.
Thanks for all of the encouragement, seriously.
Like every time I would get so mad that PayPal kept saying I had forgotten the answers to my secret password questions
(which duh, I am the one that knows the answers, not you, PayPal!)
and I wanted to cry and then throw my laptop at the wall I would get a nice Instagram comment
or blog comment and it made me feel way less loserish.
So thanks for that, really.

////////////

Lucky13theshop is now officially open for business!
Yayyy!
What a relief.
Now I can go lay on my back, mouth open, under my margarita machine.
Oh wait--I don't have one.
Yet.



Happy Friday the 13th, everyone.
You know that this is my most favorite day, what a perfect day to open my little shop.
Ok, go check it out now and tell me what you think!
Have a great day.








10 comments:

  1. YESSSS, I bought the sweet deer!!! MADE MY DAY! Cant wait for them to arrive to their new home!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaayyyyyy!
    headed over....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!! Picturing u Under the margarita machine made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job!
    i can't imagine doing all that!
    you are my hero!
    and i can't WAIT to get my napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked this morning...at red lights...on my way to get my kids from VBS! You did a great job! It is a lot of work! I have a mental block with photographing and listing things...it's not very fun for me. I was totally wanting those napkins but since I don't have any money in my Paypal account they are going to have to sadly slip away! I'll think of you as I have my margarita tonight...cheers to you and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to you! I can't imagine how stressful that was. Paypal wouldn't let me get in the other night and I was also baffled by my secret answer....Apparently I answered my secret questions wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Amy! I love, love, love the shop. I hope you make enough money to buy yourself a margarita machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYYYY!!!!! So excited for you.

    PS. I don't understand paypal either. SO I believe we are in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.