That's A Wrap.

Saturday, May 31, 2014





You guys.
School is over, Wednesday was the last day.
Third and First grade are over.
It's officially   S  U  M  M  E  R    V  A  C  A  T  I  O  N.
We had a big, big week...
Last day of school, report cards, Field Day, Charlotte got her stitches out...
It was busy and full... and it's over.

We are enjoying our first weekend at home in about 3 weeks(with little to no plans) 
by cleaning, organizing, making pancakes, washing cars and scrubbing the funk out of this house.
I have a babysitter starting Monday and I can't let her see how bad I have let this house get lately. 
Yikes! 

Hope you have a great weekend, I'll see you back here Monday... 
I've got lots to say about my first Summer working in many, mnay years and our first trip
 to the ER and lots more... but for now I'm going to make lemonade and round up swim suits.

Enjoy your weekend !!! 


///////////






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.